• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

how to create Dynamic charts horizontally?

hai_krk

Hi,

I have month wise data to compute in and out of particular product. I have written macros to calculate. In and out values are in different sheets.

Now i want to create a dynamic column chart to plot it automatically. not sure how to povide the range as month values vary depend on input

Please let me know how to do this

Data:

In

Jan FEb Mar

10 20 30

Out:

Jan FEb Mar

5 10 15

@hai_krk,

I am not certain I understand your request...

Are you wanting to consolidate your "in" and "out" values so that you can chart them together? If so, you could setup a location in your workbook and use VLOOKUP() to find and consolidate the "in" and "out" values. Then you would be able to chart it (as two series, perhaps).

Regarding your question about how to plot the chart where the month values vary based on input: please search for "dynamic charts" on this site (upper right hand corner), and you would be able to find lots of guidance on how to do it.

Please feel free to supply additional details regarding your question if the above searches do not yield the results you are after.

Cheers,

Sajan.

Back