• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

How to create Custom Matrix table (Power BI)

b_raj_kumar

Hi

Please find attached sample excel data. I want to create Custom (filtered) Matrix table to show "Status" change count from Previous Status to Current status in "POWER BI". In Output, We should not show same status in both Previous & Current Status columns. (that means, If we show status "60" in Previous status, then we have to show other status (40,70,80,90) in Current Status.)

Any help would be appreciated

Regards
Raj Kumar

Attachments

• status change_summary.xlsx
    17.7 KB · Views: 4
Not sure I understand what results you are looking for. Suggest you mock up a solution for the first 10-15 records so we have a better idea of the expected results

Not sure I understand what results you are looking for. Suggest you mock up a solution for the first 10-15 records so we have a better idea of the expected results

Hi AlanSidman, Thank you for reply. I gave sample Output in "Output" Sheet (which is based on data). Please go through it.

Regards
Raj Kumar

Sorry Raj, but I am not a mind reader. You will need to explain the logic in simple English as I don't see it.

Back