• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

How To Combine Rows In Power Query

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheloo

Moderator Note: Your opened Ask an Excel Question has moved to Correct Forum

Hello dear Experts,

I would like to use Power Query to transform Table 1 into Table 2. The goal is to combine the rows.

Note: The colors are for illustrative purposes only, so that you can better understand the transformation being performed.

I WISH IF I COULD HAVE A STEP BY STEP PROCESS IN POWERQUERY

THANKS

1708812909435.png

Attachments

• Combine ROWS.xlsx
    12.9 KB · Views: 4
Last edited by a moderator:

Cheloo

Forum Rules are for everyone
  • Cross-Posting. Generally, it is considered poor practice to cross post. That is to post the same question on several forums in the hope of getting a response quicker.
  • If you do cross-post, please put that in your post.
  • Also if you have cross-posted and get an Solution elsewhere, have the courtesy of posting the Solution here so other readers can learn from the answer also, as well as stopping people wasting their time on your answered question.

See PQ table at cell A25.
Similar to the solution at your cross-post but the text is more closed up in column Libellé de l'opération.

Attachments

• Chandoo56248Combine ROWS.xlsx
    22.4 KB · Views: 6

Cheloo

Forum Rules are for everyone
  • Cross-Posting. Generally, it is considered poor practice to cross post. That is to post the same question on several forums in the hope of getting a response quicker.
  • If you do cross-post, please put that in your post.
  • Also if you have cross-posted and get an Solution elsewhere, have the courtesy of posting the Solution here so other readers can learn from the answer also, as well as stopping people wasting their time on your answered question.
I am very sorry for that, please forgive me. i have attached the solution received from crossposting

Attachments

• Combine-ROWS solution 1.xlsx
    22.2 KB · Views: 2
See PQ table at cell A25.
Similar to the solution at your cross-post but the text is more closed up in column Libellé de l'opération.
Thanks So much, I very happy to get the solution, could you please tell me the version of office used to do the job

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back