• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Help with formula to count with dates data.

Fred Wayne

I have a Book called 1232, it has 3 sheets("123", "Teste March Sent Emails", and "Teste March Received Emails"). In "Teste March Sent Emails Sheet", I have values entered by date with the time included in Column A. In Column B, I have the days of March in consecutive order from March 1st to March 31st. In Column C, I need to count the quantity of how many on March 1st, March 2nd, March 3rd, and so on forth until March 31st. Can it be possible?

Thank you in advance!

Attachments

• 1232.xlsm
    102.2 KB · Views: 6
In the sheet called "123", I have de same dates (from March 1st to March 31st), however, The dates have the time. I need that Column C(C4:C34) to display the Quantity of messages sent in March 1st at 7:00AM or between 7:00 Am and 8:00AM and so on forth. Could the same principle of the "IFCOUNT" formula be applied to find out how many messages were sent in March 1st at 700AM, at 8:00AM, 9:00AM and so on forth?

Attachments

• 1232.xlsm
    126.7 KB · Views: 10
This can be done with a pivot table in less than one minute. See attached.

Attachments

• Chandoo47860_1232.xlsx
    154.3 KB · Views: 6
For God´s sake. It looks great! But what range did you choose? I have almost more than one hour trying to simulate your result, however, it has been hard for me! That is why I am requesting a formula to get the same result.

For God's Sake. I could have done it. It is really sooo easy, Thank you so much for sending me the short video. I learned a lot. Thank you so much.

It's great in here. There are so many things about excel I don't know yet. You guys are too good. Thank you so much for your help

Back