• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Help with Dashboard

Helal123

Hi

Hope you are well..

I am creating a dashboard where i want to be able to view daily, weekly and monthly

I was hoping you could help me spice up this dashboard with useful data for management summary..better looking charts/trends/ forecasting/ commentary etc..can i send you this spreadsheet and hopefully you can help me

I have email chandoo and he has advised to post a message in this forum

If you charge for this, please let me know..

I just want to create this 1 dashboard that can be viewed dynamically and put more useful data on there to compare it and also forecast

Hoping you can help

Many thanks

If you post the file here we can see what is required.

Chandoo.org is a Free Forum, but we generally don't do your work for you.
We are here to help you learn Excel and apply it to your projects

Some of the Ninja's here do Excel consulting and they should speak to you about that privately

Hi Hui,

Thank you for your reply

This is the spreadsheet im working on. I am trying to create a view for monthly also and maybe 1 other view for graphs only

I would like to add forecasting for each area, summarize the data in more detail, add other useful info, better looking charts and a commentary summarizing the data

I really appreciate all your help

Attachments

• WEEKLY MANAGEMENT SUMMARY (WORK IN PROGRESS).xlsx
    80.7 KB · Views: 40
Any thing to be able to wow my senior managers and provide enough useful easy to understand information across all teams

I would need to be able to put this info on PDF and maybe powerpoint.

I am working on Excel 2013 and my team working hours is 7.5 every day. If i could add shrinkage also when forecasting that would be great.

Back