• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Help: Multiple functions in one cell

well , you have to follow the logic I have applied in the formula and try to replicate it , without seeing your other file I won't be able to say why there is a circular reference....

well , you have to follow the logic I have applied in the formula and try to replicate it , without seeing your other file I won't be able to say why there is a circular reference....
Ok .. let me organize the file and forward that to you .. but just by the way .. is there not an easier way to make this work ?

Hi Nebu, I have uploaded the file. I am sure there would be a better way to do it horizontally .. till i design a horizontal layout, i believe this should work.

Attachments

• Employee Time Sheet.xlsx
    18.1 KB · Views: 3
Hi

Please find the attached , have also added a conditional formatting to shade the Saturdays...

Attachments

• Book1 (1).xlsx
    19.6 KB · Views: 3
Hi

Please find the attached , have also added a conditional formatting to shade the Saturdays...
Hi .. when you change the values in "C" and "D", the formulas start giving wrong out comes .. I have marked two in the file for your reference.

Attachments

• Book1 (1) (2).xlsx
    20.5 KB · Views: 1
Back