• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Help making a Chart

dblue824

I am trying to make a chart where total number sold is shown for 5 years for many parts so one set of bars would be sales data 2008-2013 and the axis would be the part say engine. Engine set of bars showin data, then clutches 2008-2013, wheels 2008-2013.

@dblue824

Glad you solve it.

@3G

Structuring the data in the layout as in file. Select All data and create Column chart. Now go to select data dialogue box. In series you will see 3 series. Remove 2 series except sales and than in X- Axis select column A:B. Thats it!

You can also achieve this by creating pivot table.

Regards!

@dblue824

Glad you solve it.

@3G

Structuring the data in the layout as in file. Select All data and create Column chart. Now go to select data dialogue box. In series you will see 3 series. Remove 2 series except sales and than in X- Axis select column A:B. Thats it!

You can also achieve this by creating pivot table.

Regards!
Im sorry I didn't solve it, can you help me with how you created the chart? its exactly how I want it to look, appreciate it

Just see how the data is structured. Create column chart from the entire data. Now go to Select Data option of Chart tab and just delete year and product series, and in X-axis label select column A & B.

Regards!

Back