• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Formulas Not Working for Different Years

Tech56

Hello,

When I select a year other than 2019 in the Setup sheet the formulas in the Monthly Analysis sheet get messed up. Can someone please figure out what is wrong?

Thank you

PS I cannot attach the file for some reason

Last edited:
Tech56
Hint: You could add here a link to the latest version of this 'same file' -thread for others.
Do any of those threads has Your the latest file ... which will 'mess up' as You've written.

Last edited:
It looks like I can attach the file now. The only year that works on the Monthly Analysis sheet is 2019. Other years give errors on the formulas in columns C:E

Attachments

• Budget New 2019.xlsm
    102.3 KB · Views: 5
Tech56
Did You read my question?
... as You could check that ... N/A given formula You could see that IF NO 2020-year Budget cannot find from Budget-sheet
then ... what else would be there without any Error-handling?

Oh I see that now. The headings are set to 1/1/2019 for January on the Budget sheet for instance. Maybe the logic is wrong so it can be adapted for other years.

Do you have any suggestions please?

Tech56
... hmm? ... hmm? ... really?
Okay, You asked ...
Is this 4th or 5th step with Your same file?
Suggestion:
You should have a Master plan or at least a plan
... what do You would like to have after all needed has done?
Who else could figure .... what?

Thanks and sorry for the trouble. I am trying to develop this budget workbook for starting of new year. I will not trouble you any further.

Very sorry to have been a burden for this forum.

Bye

Tech56
Your: I am trying to develop this budget workbook for starting of new year.
You try to develop by asking (that's good)
... but do other really know the Master Plan?
You ask to do some parts of Your budget workbook
... do everyone have time to find out ... if modify this part - do it effect or affect to other parts?
or
do You have idea or 'one second' time - what would some modifications effect or affect?
eg if change that 2019 to 2020 in cell H4 ... Excel works as well as possible, but ...
> As I tried to write: Please, sit down, take some breaths and make a Master Plan. It would help You!

Back