• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Formula to rank with condition

Jet Fusion

Hi all

Can someone please help with a formula, I've managed to use a formula to rank the entries from lowest to highest but i need it to also rank on a condition.

The condition is only values are ranked when the two columns have a yes. See attached.

Also i need for the lowest value and company name then to be copied to the above cells see attached.

Thank you in advance.

Attachments

• RANK.xlsx
    11 KB · Views: 7
Hi

Thanks, not sure if i'm doing something wrong but it seems all works well untill i input the formula for the lowest value with the company name.

See attached original file.

Thanks

Attachments

• RANKS.xlsx
    16.2 KB · Views: 1
Sorry for the bother but if you check the file that you modified it's not updating, If you change all the columns with Y & N it doesnt update the value
with the lowest

Hi:

Not sure what you meant. Its working fine as per the logic you had given me or am I missing something?

Thanks

Hi,

Sorry I might not of been clear. :confused:

Let me load the file, might be easier.

Attachments

• RANKS (4).xlsx
    17.8 KB · Views: 7
Hi:

I am not sure, when I opened the file it is showing price for "E" in F2 and Company Name "E" in F1 which is correct as per the logic given by you (both contractual & technical column "Y") and the ranking is also correct as it is the 5th lowest price.

Thanks

Hi Nebu & GraH - Guido

Thanks for feedback, not sure what is going on my side, I have checked and the setting is on automatic calculation.

When i change more than one row to be Y & Y under the contractual and technical it does not seem to highlight the correct row in the ranking column to match the top in F1 & 2.

Thank you for the time and assistance.

Jet

Back