• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Formula Help

jrl1208

Hi

I would like to know if there is a formula i can use to give me a certain result
Example : I want to select a destination state ( Column D) and then it will automatically give me the free time(colomn G) from the different shipping co (Database worksheet)

At the moment I can only get the result for one shippng Co only but I need to know whether a formula can be use to give me multiply results from all shipping co from the same Destination state,

Any help will be much appreciated

Attachments

• Free time.xlsx
    50.6 KB · Views: 10
Hello,

Could you please specify whether you need all the possible time frames for a particular state based on shipping co. The formula you have is giving you the result correctly, but only one at a time.

Thank You and Regards,
Pavan.

Yes i would need all the possible time frame base on shipping Co.
I want to be able to select the destination state , equipment group and the result will show me all the possible time frame available from all shipping co.

Hello,

Check if this solves your requirement. This is not a formula though.

Thank You and Regards,
Pavan.

Attachments

• Free time.xlsx
    38.3 KB · Views: 10
Hi Pavan

Thank you for the reply. Can I ask how did you display the destination and equip group chart? It's good but not exactly what I wanted.

I still prefer a formula that picks up multiply free time for different shipping co as there are more than 50 Destination state. The chart will be look too crowded.

Hopefully you can help

Try,

1] Output table (formula) set up in F19:L22.

2] In G19, click for selection of Destination State.

3] Freetime Granted G22, formula copied across.

=IFERROR(LOOKUP(2,1/(Table1[[Tariff Loc]:[Tariff Loc]]=$G$19)/(Table1[[Shipping co]:[Shipping co]]=G$20)/(Table1[[Equipment Group]:[Equipment Group]]=G$21),Table1[[Freetime Granted]:[Freetime Granted]]),"")

4] See attached file.

Regards
Bosco

Attachments

• Free time(1).xlsx
    39.8 KB · Views: 5
Back