• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Formatting with the help of Vlookup

gyan123

Hello every one this is my first post here, i hope excel ninjas are help me...........

i want a code which should be work if i have 100 or 1000 or may be 7512 employees data

This excel file contains 2sheets i.e. sheet1 and sheet2 which is also attached herewith for ready reference

i want a vba code to add 10 blank rows before the First #N/A of Col-H of Sheet1 (first #N/A exist in H16, add 10 blanks rows before H16)

after that i want to add the data which is exist in Sheet2 "Col-A2 to G2" and put it after H15 in Sheet1..........after that make a total of Col-F in the very next row

Attachments

• Sample-1.xlsx
    13.9 KB · Views: 2
gyan123
i want a vba code to add 10 blank rows before the First #N/A of Col-H of Sheet1 (first #N/A exist in H16, add 10 blanks rows before H16)

after that i want to add the data which is exist in Sheet2 "Col-A2 to G2" and put it after H15 in Sheet1

After those, would it look like below?
Screen Shot 2018-10-05 at 22.05.56.png
...after that make a total of Col-F in the very next row
Is there any specific logic for previous wish?

Yes you are right............but here i am again upload a Sample1 file in which i forget something earlier and for better understand please see the attached image or download Sample1 file and see Final_Result sheet (Final_Result sheet is only for demonstration for what i want in sheet1's data).

1. insert 10 rows after H15
2. Now after add 10 rows Sort the data according to the D_Code (Col-E), please see the Result_Sheet for better understand (61 or 90)
3. Here again insert 10 more rows (see the Result_Sheet's 2No.)
4. After sort we have data of 4 employees which have D_Code 61, now here copy the data from DD Sheet and paste it in 5 Sr. No. (Please see the Result_Sheet's Yellow part) and make a total of Col-F
4. Now we have the data of those employee whose D_Code have only 90 here make a total of Col-F in last. Here it is complete.

Attachments

• Sample-1 - Copy.xlsx
    22.7 KB · Views: 3
Back