1. Welcome to Chandoo.org Forums. Short message for you

Hi Guest,

Thanks for joining Chandoo.org forums. We are here to make you awesome in Excel. Before you post your first question, please read this short introduction guide. When posting or responding to questions please remember our values at Chandoo.org are: Humility, Passion, Fun, Awesomeness, Simplicity, Sharing Remember that we have people here for whom English is not there first language and we need to allow for this in our dealings.

Yours,
    Chandoo
  2. Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

3. When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Filter the specific column on basis of criteria and populate columns in new excel template

Discussion in 'VBA Macros' started by AmitSingh, Feb 14, 2019 at 4:37 AM.

1. AmitSingh

AmitSingh New Member

Hi All,

Need help to extract the 8 column from the input file name "TestProduct_DELOITTE OI-421564 RMTv15_checked01.xlsm" and past it to next workbook sheet by the name starting with "Product_TestProduct_DELOITTE OI-421564 RMTv15_checked01.xlsb". Filter to be applied in LOB column (I13) with "Product Line". After filter only, below columns to be pasted from one sheet to another workbook.

Name of column to be extracted from Input file are below:-
    Salesforce ID
    from Cell I4
    Start Date from Column T13
    End Date from Column V13
    LOB from Column I13
    Resource Source from Column O13
    Roll Title from Column M13
    Region/Country from Column L13
    Master Roll Code from Column X13

I have attached the Input file and output file template(Product_TestProduct_DELOITTE OI-421564 RMTv15_checked01) where i need the result. Please help me as it is little urgent.

Thanks in advance.

Attached Files: