• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

FILTEr Error values in pivot table

davecrt

Hi at all guys
Ermgency. I need to understand rapidly if it is possible at all to filter error values in a pivot table; hiding row values that contain errors values in some data column

please help
best
davide

Ermgency.

This forum operates 24/7 with members in countries all around the world, a question may be answered by someone and then go quite, there are many reasons for this as members have many things to do outside of the Forum, eat, sleep, work, hobbies, family the list goes on and on. A reply and answer may be urgent and important to you but not to the members.
Please read:-
http://chandoo.org/forum/threads/new-users-please-read.294/

An upload of your worksheet may help

Solved by myself. Sorry for the word "emergency". In any case, as you said, if it is an emergency for me that not imply that should be the same for a reader, or he must be forced to consider the message as it. No one here is an exploiter of friends of the forum. Therefore the aggressive tone used is something, in my opinion, out of scope. Anyway, thnx for the learning.

best
Davide

Back