• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Excel template task management

kolachenad

Dear all, I am working for a bank. My bank heirarchy is
Circle level office
Regional level office
Branches.
I am working at regional office where I daily get different Excel files from circle office for various tasks to be attended by branches. Each excel file is a task. Every excel file contains branch code and customer details.
I am calling branches many times for many tasks. So, I would like to call branches once and inform them all tasks.
Please help me out from this drudgery work.

Regards,
Srinivas

Specifically, what are you looking to receive from this body of experts. We have no idea what you need or want. Suggest you show us a mocked up spreadsheet of what you have and what you want. We may be experts in Excel but are complete failures at mind reading..

Specifically, what are you looking to receive from this body of experts. We have no idea what you need or want. Suggest you show us a mocked up spreadsheet of what you have and what you want. We may be experts in Excel but are complete failures at mind reading..
Sir, I am having so many number of Excel files (tasks) and the common field in all files is branch code. I want a report that how many tasks are pending with specific branch.

Thank you sir

Without sample file bit hard to help. I'd recommend uploading couple of examples of desensitized files.
Also, don't forget to tell us your Excel version. As that would drastically change what tools and functions are available.

But from your description... this screams proper document management system and/or use of db backend to streamline data flow.

Back