• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Excel School Homework

TKORL

I have emailed Chandoo multiple times, but I have never received a response. My question is: where can I view the homeworks for the weekly lessons? I can view the lessons, but I have not been able to see any practice problems or homework sets...

Hi ,

Please wait for a day or two ; it is possible the administrator may reply tomorrow , today being a Sunday.

Narayan

Hi,
As per my knowledge, all lesson consist lesson only. We don't have any option for weekly homework.
But, if you have any type of unsolved question, related to that topic,you can post your query, in the bottom of that lesson, or
you can post your query here.

However, its a nice idea..
Over to @r1c1

I have emailed Chandoo multiple times, but I have never received a response. My question is: where can I view the homeworks for the weekly lessons? I can view the lessons, but I have not been able to see any practice problems or homework sets...

Hi there,
Thank you for your comment.
I apologize for the delay in reverting back to you
Please visit lessons
28 Excel School Class Project # 1
37 Excel School Class Project # 2
In these projects, you will have the opportunity to use the techniques learned until then.
Since you are learning the usage of formulae, it requires you to practice the implementation of the formulas effectively. Hence home work means a project work only can help you implement the formulas learned.

The communication with email is just for administrative use only.
All the queries / comments posted in the classroom (below every lesson) will be attended by the student services separately.

Kindly post your comments / queries inside the class room only.

Thank you
Ravindra
For Chandoo.org
+ 1-978-330-2714
+91 994 888 9566

Hi there...

I am sorry for delay in replying. Please accept my apologies.

There are 2 types of homework / practice exercises.

1. Each lesson has a downloadable Excel workbook. You are encouraged to re-create the solution using the data in the lesson after watching the video. Although the file contains the solution, you are advised to come up with your own solution.
2. There are 2 class project assignments. Lesson number 28 and 37 as per lesson plan. You can finish these and see my solution to compare.

All the best and happy learning.

- Chandoo

Hi Jayalaxmi ,

If you are a student of Chandoo's online classes , please note that all questions related to classroom lessons are to be posted as comments to the lessons.

I am the student helper for Chandoo's online classes , and I will answer any question that you may have.

Narayan

Back