• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Excel login form for multiple users

Bhonda

Hello, ya'll,
I've a situ I need help with. I've an account database for maself but belong to a group of 20 and need all 20 people to access without seeing each others worksheets. I've prepped a login form that I've failed to link to the form.
In short I want to create a system where a member can login using their name and ID # as a password to access only their worksheet. Problem is, all worksheets are on the same workbook. How do I isolate these using a login form?

Attachments

• Loans & Savings Scheme Group 3.xlsm
    92 KB · Views: 24
Bhonda
Why do You want to use any login form?
... if every user has already logged in with own id and password before open that file.
... why users would need (also to forget) more IDs or passwords?
> One dummy sheet has to open and all other (users) sheets has to hide before close that file.
> While open file - there is a list of possible users as well as sheet which would open for user.
> There could be also some challenges - if more than one user try to use that file in same time.

Yes please, I'll need a dummy page while working on one while the rest of the worksheets go into hibernation. How do I do that

Bhonda
My Why- question?
... and ... Your answer ... was ... Yes, please...
Seems that You didn't get any idea of my reply.
Could You try to reread it again?

If you've had a careful look at the workbook you'll know what I'm talking about. I've a challenge in making a login form that would go directly to an individuals account. I do not need to see everyone ones account while working on one.
Take for instance the way bank account operate. They login an individuals account details and only that individual details pop up. That what I meant when I said "yes" I'd need a dummy page while the rest of the worksheets go into hibernation. Hope I'm clear now??

As I wrote about 23 days ago ...
@Bhonda
Why do You want to use any login form?
... if every user has already logged in with own id and password before open that file.
... why users would need (also to forget) more IDs or passwords?

Back