• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Err: No item of this name exists in PivotTable report. Rename xxx to yyy.

Artic

Hi,
Here is what my dashboard looks like:
It has list dropdowns for category (All, East, West, North, South) and month (All, Jan-16, Feb-16,...Dec-16).
The chart is populated from a pivot table based on the selection from dropdown for category and/or month.
Now every category does not have corresponding data for every month (eg. there is no data for East for Jan-16). This is when I get the Error(No item of this name exists in PivotTable report. Rename "East" to "West"). And if selected OK, this creates a mess with the pivot table.
The workaround I thought was to search the base data with the combinations of category and month, before the pivot filters change on category and/or month.
But not sure how to write the code.

Any other workaround is also welcome.

Thanks.

TCU81

What was the resolution to No item of this name exists in PivotTable report ? I have the same issue; corrupted my pivot results. Data has not changed; Error originates when i search for a value in the pivot table that is not valid; then "neighbor" records do not retrieve correct data.