• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Edit macro

It helps if you tell us 1) which macro needs editing. 2) what do you want it to do 3) What is it not doing. 4) We have skill here at Excel, but have no skills in mind reading. Suggest you explain in detail what you are trying to do and what is not happening.

Ok. But do you mind telling us what you want to happen. Edit is a bit vague. Like I said earlier, we are not mind readers. Tell us specifically what you need to happen.

I wanted to do edit in the booking sheet (sheet4).
To edit just double click on a cell or after selecting the cell hit F2 key !​
So according to your "explanation", a code is very not necessary …​
As a reminder : the answer quality reflects the question quality !​

Hi:

You don't even have a edit macro in your file. Looks like you have either randomly copied this file from internet or inherited it from somewhere. From your comments you have no clue on what you are talking about !!! It will be extremely difficult to help you if you yourself is not sure about what you are talking about....

Maybe this is what you want. Your request was so unclear.
Code:
Option Explicit

Sub Editme()
With ActiveCell
Application.SendKeys ("{F2}{HOME}+{END}")
End With
End Sub

there is an edit button on booking sheet
Really, that was your response, I know there is anedit button in your file, the EDIT MACRO (editme) you have assigned to this button is missing in your file. If you yourself have no clue on the file you are working on god bless the company who hired you for this job.....

I wanted the code for that button it refer to the booking sheet and data sheet. I am not hired by any company i am just individual Nebu.

Hi:

Well, your one liner responses are not making any sense and have not given any peripheral information "I need help on edit macro. File is attached"
What does that even mean? Remember this is a free service so respect the individuals giving you the solution.

Thanks

Back