• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Dropdown's Combination Display

Hi Everyone,

I got stuck in-between, would need your help. Actually, I have Three Drop downs, I after choosing them the data should display in Chart.

Please see the attached sheet for more clearance.

1 If B1 = "All" & E1 = "All" - Then chart should reflect all values as per the Range i.e. A7 to B12
2 If I select any BU in cell B1 and all in E1 - then it should reflect all insurers values UNDER that BU.
3 If I select any BU in cell B1 and any Insurer in E1 - then it should reflect all related values UNDER that BU & Insurer
4 I also need to connect Cell H1 (Month) from the Data sheet's column no. 16. WITH ALL THE ABOVE CONDITIONS.

Thanks and Regards,

Attachments

• WB Compiler (Test).xlsm
    48.1 KB · Views: 7
Deepak Sharma
Take care that
'Chart'-sheet' A-column values match with 'Data sheet' AA-column values.
Now, there are challenges.
I didn't test all variations...
but Month-selection will work ... if this years dates!

Attachments

• WB Compiler (Test).xlsm
    54.2 KB · Views: 7
So sorry for late reply vletm, Thank you for your help! This is good though.
But Can I get a simple SIMFS formula to determine the things... I have the formula attached in sheet but need to consolidate "All" conditions also for all three fields i.e. "B1", "D1" & "H1".

Thanks & Regards,

Deepak Sharma
What is missing?
Of course, You can write somewhere SIMFS ... or what ever ... but no need!
Did You even try to use all those selection combinations?
... and case 'H1' works so far only with current YEAR.

Hi Vletm, Yes I tried this. your CODE is absolutely fine, no issues with that. The only thing which I am facing is the Eff. Date issue which is from my side. When compiling the data on Data Sheet, the format which is pasting in Col. 16 is in double format, in some cells its in mm/dd/yyyy format and somewhere it's in dd/mm/yyyy format. I seriously don't know how to come over to it.
That's the main concern actually now.

Regards,

Yes, you are right sir, Could you please remove the third condition i.e. Date column from these calcs. I have tried it but not successful.
Need to remove it because date format is not correct actually.

Regards,

Back