• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Dropdown List Macro

Shailender
You have one sample with automatic.
What kind of this third version would be?

I don;t have the sample automatic one.

To be honest I have different data in the drop down list meaning months(Jan, Feb, Mar, till Dec & Q1 to Q4) so everymonth I should select respective months accordingly, then I am pasting the data in different tabs, so there are 40 tabs. This task I am doing it manually, it takes 2 hours to do that. If I write a code it save my time. Hope do this clear?

Shailender
... hmm?
You mean that, so far, You sample file has been ... really a sample ... which don't help You at all!
Why do You have 40 tabs?
Why so You do something monthly?
Is there any good reason for that?
Now, seems that You should 'modify' your file .... a bit ... means a lot!
Previous ... copy & paste won't help You!
If You would like to use those 2hrs for something else then I need a real file as possible with clear information - what needs?
As normally, all files are ... 'something special' ... You could eg send it for me.
For me, those datas are as '0 & 1'.
It's Your choice, what would You do next?

Shailender
... hmm?
You mean that, so far, You sample file has been ... really a sample ... which don't help You at all!
Why do You have 40 tabs?
Now, seems that You should 'modify' your file .... a bit ... means a lot!
Previous ... copy & paste won't help You!
If You would like to use those 2hrs for something else then I need a real file as possible with clear information - what needs?
As normally, all files are ... 'something special' ... You could eg send it for me.
For me, those datas are as '0 & 1'.
It's Your choice, what would You do next?

This is a monthly report, we does it every month. I will prepare a sheet & will send you the latest one?

Shailender
As You should notice, I wrote some questions eg ...
Why do You have 40 tabs?

Without answers ... it'll be a challenge.

If i have understood your question correctly, @Shailender,
you should just use the below code
Range("A1").value = "Rahul"
this will change the drop down list value and then you can go ahead to loop through the rest.

Back