• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Doctors Consultation Fee Auto Calculation Category Wise

wiki80

Hi All,

Is it possible to use some kind of formula to calculate the doctors Commission fee automatically from Total fee as per category wise?

Like for Example:

Column Heading:

Col "A" - Col "B" - Col "C" - Col "D" - Col "E" - Col "F"

Date - V.No. - Doctor Name - Category - Total Fee - Doctor Commission

Note:

1- Total Fee is Hospital Charging the amount as fee like Rs.500 Per OPD Patient.

2- Doctor Commission Fee is a Percentage from Hospital Fee like 50% of Hospital Fee.

3- There number of categories like, OPD, Surgery, Ultrasound, Drips etc. Every category has different commission percentage like:

OPD: 70%

Surgery: 40%

Ultrasound: 50%

Drips: 30%.

I hope my question is clear with all details. if you need any more information please let me know.

Regards,

Waqar

Hi wiki80

Welcome to Chandoo.org

I have one question here.

The category % that you have listed, is the one that we have to consider while calculating the doctor's comission.I mean to say that, for e.g., in OPD, doctor's comission would be 70% of Hospital Fee? Please clarify.

You ca also post your sameple workbook to help visualize your data. Please follow the below link for the same:

http://chandoo.org/forums/topic/posting-a-sample-workbook

Regards,

Kaushik

What I need that In Category Column we could just enter the category name, in next row the category maybe different from the first one like:

1- OPD - 70% of Hospital Fee

2- Ultrasound - 50% of Hospital Fee

You could give me your email address, I could send you the sample file.

What the problem is, the category contains different types in Single Column. Or otherwise I need to Insert many columns as Category type.

Waqar

Dear Shailyog,

Thank you very much it solves my problem. Both formulas are working but the second method is neat and easy in understand. Thank you again for your help.

Regards,

Waqar

Back