• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Display range in list box on check box selection

needforvba

hi forum,

i had a userform with check boxes and a list box.where in if,i select a check box i want to display a range in the list box,(Range of data from the worksheet).i tried something like the below:

Private Sub dc_Click()

If dc = True Then

Worksheets("back").Cells(1, 11).Value = Plants.

End If

End Sub

where the plants denote the range of cells(Actually named the RANGE:A1:E10 as PLANTS)

the same will be updated into the list box.

I had such checkboxes more than 5.how would i update the next selected check box data below the Plants DATA range..

Kindly help me....

Hi ,

I am not very clear on what you wish to do ; can you confirm ?

1. You have a userform ; in it , you have 1 listbox , and more than 5 checkboxes.

2. You have a named range "PLANTS" referring to A1:E10.

3. Depending on which checkbox is checked , you wish to populate the list box with a corresponding range from the range named PLANTS.

Can you confirm this much , and give more details of how the listbox should be populated depending on which of the checkboxes is checked ?

Narayan

Thanks narayan ji for the reply...

I m updating my requirement with a new example.

kindly check and help me....

Edited:where can i send the workbook for reference....

Hi ,

You can use any file sharing website , Skydrive , GoogleDocs , Rapidshare , or any other of your choice , to upload the file.

Please ensure that you have given access rights for others , and post the access link here.

Narayan

ok...thanks for the reply..

here is the download link

https://skydrive.live.com/redir.aspx?cid=0da4a788dbe6165e&resid=DA4A788DBE6165E!107&parid=DA4A788DBE6165E!106

Hi ,

Can you check out the following worksheet ?

https://skydrive.live.com/view.aspx?cid=754467BA13646A3F&resid=754467BA13646A3F%21168

Narayan

Back