• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Display Animated gif while running a macro

Hi Experts,

I have macro which consolidate all sheets in one single sheet and i want to display animated gif while my macro is running. Please help with the code.. thanks in advance.

Hi,
As far as I know is using a userform with a Webbrowser the only way to use an animated gif.
I made an example. The zip file includes a animated gif and a excel file
I placed the gif in C:\x\(x is a folder on my C disk I use to test things).
If you want to test my example make a folder on your C disk and name the folder x and place the gif in the folder. open the excel file and push Run.
To use it in your file change the path in the userform code. and in the module replace my code with yours. there is explanation in the excel file.
Hope this helps.

Attachments

• Chandoo.zip
    105.5 KB · Views: 152
Hi Belleke,

Thanks for the response, your file is working perfectly.. i have modified gif path in your file and its working perfectly.. in the same way i have placed my code between waitfrm.show and unload waitfrm.. but when i run my code just white userform is coming gif animation is not appearing... have attached my file for your reference...pls help on the same

Attachments

• Displat gif.zip
    771.9 KB · Views: 108
Last edited by a moderator:
Back