• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Determining the age of someon

Weldon Riker

DateNameDate of BirthAge
3/9/2017County Bumbkin7/21/1979
3/9/2017Olive Oyl5/3/1985

What will be the age of someone (by the date in column 'A") if they are born 7/21/1979

Attachments

• Age calculation.xlsx
    10.3 KB · Views: 4
Thank you!

Just one question. . .is there a way to have the formula "report" the age, of a given person, on the date in column "A" as opposed to how old they are today?

attached is my "old" age template. The one I have been using. They've changed the way the birthdate is presented: 01012005 to 01/01/2005 and now my template doesn't work. I need evaluate how old someone is at a given future "Date" (column L). In other words, they may well be 13 years old today, but if they turn 14 years old in on or before the date in column L then I need to know that. . .

Attachments

• Calendar Age template.xlsm
    11.9 KB · Views: 5
You are asking different questions in the same thread, if you had read the rules you would have read the following:-

Start a new post every time you ask a question, even if the theme is similar. The original author may continue asking questions whilst the post is in progress and of course if you are answering questions you may need to ask questions of the initial poster.

Why do this, various reasons but one being that anyone else with problems the same or similar to you further posts will not find any joy in a search as any help you get will not show.

Back