• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Data from Vertical Order from Horizontal Order for Each Ledger account with the Conditions

Hi @Marc L - You are Great Man.. Wonderful code. but for me not able to Understand this short and advanced Code.,.
However, this is best Result.-

As I said, this Project Number are not always 10, that is dynamic, I so add this Lastcoumn Find Value & added in your code.

Is it correct? Any other place I will place this Dynamic Variable instead of Straight code - 10...

I took this Project Name Info from "Allocation" Sheet to "Working_Data" Sheet. (Like Transpose Method) - FYI

82619:confused:82618 -
this is my code @Marc L

Attachments

• Community_JV.xlsm
    31.4 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
@Marc L
This entry prepared you considers only 10 columns from the "F" column, but I have now tested the updated data. It won't work. It means that the columns are not always the same from the "F" column to the "O" column.

But the Start "F" column is fixed. I am really worried about how to resolve this dynamic order if only one Project Column or More than 30 Project Column... Appreciate your advance support.

Attachments

• Community_JV (1).xlsm
    31.6 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
It's what happens when the initial post does not match with the real need …​
And I gave you a second chance with post #8 to well elaborate it at least but you did not.​
So you can trash what I've done, hoping someone else like p45cal have a solution as I have any neither time …​

@Marc L - REALLY APOLOGIES FOR MY MISTAKE.

NO, I am following with you from starting, P45cal mentioned Power Query, even I dont have complete knowledge about Power query, if any error. I am Zero knowledge to fix that,. but little bit know about Macro..

As per your code you Mentioned 10 Here, so I find last Column count and fix it here

BUT I DONT KNOW WHERE TO CHANGE DIM DETAILS RANGE, kindly help me last change.. I am finishing stage.. REALLY APOLOGIES FOR MY MISTAKE

Code:
P = Alloc.Range("A1").SpecialCells(xlCellTypeLastCell).Column - 3

BUT I DONT KNOW WHERE TO CHANGE DIM DETAILS RANGE, kindly help me last change.. i am ending stage.. REALLY APOLOGIES FOR MY MISTAKE

Attachments

• Community_JV (1).xlsm
    31.6 KB · Views: 2
@Marc L - After we complete the code, I will ask the team to check their process. All the way. A team member informed us that only one project had more than 20 columns (earlier they said 10 & less than 10, that's why I didn't mention this Point)...:confused::rolleyes:

Different ways to Count the Rows # : from the UsedRange or the CurrentRegion like you already must have seen in post #2 …​

@Marc L - Please help Marc L. I am humbly asking for your help. Here is how to add another condition to the 2 series ledger account. If this Rng equals "D&D" then Update Dim 4 & Dim 5 is the Default (Dim4 - DND440 & Dim5 - ZZZZZZZ). Otherwise, select D2 & E2, For2 Series Ledger accounts Dim 4 & Dim 5. from DIM Sheet.

Kindly help me

Code:
 Dim Rng As Range, FindString As String, ws As Worksheet
FindString = Trg.Range("d2").Value

On Error Resume Next
           Set Rng = Smy.Range("A:A").Find(What:=FindString, LookIn:=xlValues, LookAt:=xlWhole).Offset(, 6)
On Error GoTo 0

As I have no time to decypher what you could need so you must well elaborate it at least with details in order there is nothing to guess …​
Which post contains an attachment with such case and accordingly with an expected result ?​

Back