• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Daily Volume tracker for the team

Hi,

I am looking for a big favor here. I need to create a volume tracker for a team of 10 members. Currently all are tracking the details manually and sending to me to collate on daily basis. From the collected data I am generating daily and monthly reports for them.

There are lot of data manipulation and manual work as it is maintained manually hence I am looking for an automated tool to capture the details and generating report from it.

Can this be done with macros?

Attachments

• Daily Volume tracker.xlsx
    28.7 KB · Views: 22
Not being a mind reader, you will need to explain in detail what needs to be calculated. I do not see any explanation of your specific needs and how or what you expect to happen. Use concise business terms and relate them to your example.

I am looking for tracking file for each person and one master file (to pull data from tracking files).

Tracking file should have form to capture the details like; Date, User Name, Plan #, Plan Type, Participant Name, Task Type, Status, Action Taken, Time taken.

Each person will use the file and enter the details in the form this data should capture in back end.

Attachments

• Form.JPG
    Form.JPG
    26.3 KB · Views: 11
I don't see how you have responded to my questions. You have provided a picture (which cannot be manipulated by anyone) which does not relate to the spreadsheet you have provided. If you are unwilling to help us help you by showing and explaining explicitly how everything interacts then I am on to the next project and leaving this for someone who has a working crystal ball.

I don't see how you have responded to my questions. You have provided a picture (which cannot be manipulated by anyone) which does not relate to the spreadsheet you have provided. If you are unwilling to help us help you by showing and explaining explicitly how everything interacts then I am on to the next project and leaving this for someone who has a working crystal ball.
I am sorry i am not good at explaining things. The Form is going to be the face of the tool where people will enter the data. That Form should capture the data and store in back end later the data will collected and used for the reporting purpose. The Excel file is to show we are manually capturing the data.
Thank you for your time and effort.

Abhishek A
Daily Volume is from July-2019 and other sheets results are from May-2019 ... hmm?
There seems to be only date, which used in 'Monthly Volume' and 'Monthly Time'-sheets.
Means ... it's challenge to calculate any 'volumes' or 'times'.
>> You could use eg Pivottable, after there would be something to show <<

... JPG-Form ...
Why You 'offer' jpg-file for some form?
If need any form ... then You could do it with sheet too.

Abhishek A
Daily Volume is from July-2019 and other sheets results are from May-2019 ... hmm?
There seems to be only date, which used in 'Monthly Volume' and 'Monthly Time'-sheets.
Means ... it's challenge to calculate any 'volumes' or 'times'.
>> You could use eg Pivottable, after there would be something to show <<

... JPG-Form ...
Why You 'offer' jpg-file for some form?
If need any form ... then You could do it with sheet too.

>Something was wrong with the daily volume.. now it has May data.
>Form should be in excel only I just gave the form in JPG file just to show the content in the form.

Attachments

53.4 KB · Views: 12
Abhishek A
Okay ... everywhere is May-data ...

Did You read all my reply's lines after 'May'-note?
Can You now do manually those 'Monthly Volume' and 'Monthly Time'-sheets from 'Daily Volume'-sheet?

The data is already calculated from daily volume sheet. You can see it from Column Q in 'Monthly Volume'.
Monthly time is blindly added to match 480 mins/day. I am looking to capture the actual time from the tool.
Abhishek A
Okay ... everywhere is May-data ...

Did You read all my reply's lines after 'May'-note?
Can You now do manually those 'Monthly Volume' and 'Monthly Time'-sheets from 'Daily Volume'-sheet?
The data is already calculated from daily volume sheet. You can see it from Column Q in 'Monthly Volume'.
Monthly time is blindly added to match 480 mins/day. I am looking to capture the actual time from the tool.

Abhishek A
I tried to ask two questions:
Did..? and Can...?

Should I copy & paste #4 Reply here too?
I am sorry.. English is not my first language..
'Monthly Volume' and 'Monthly Time'-sheets is calculated from Date, Request type and Action taken.
'Monthly Volume' and 'Monthly Time'-sheet is done manually from Daily Volume

I am sorry.. English is not my first language..
'Monthly Volume' and 'Monthly Time'-sheets is calculated from Date, Request type and Action taken.
'Monthly Volume' and 'Monthly Time'-sheet is done manually from Daily Volume
If its the question of mismatching in number from Daily Volume to monthly Volume please ignore.. As its a manual data things are captured and reported very badly.

There are only dates which can use!
If You could help Yourself to solve this then I could try to help.
But if Your writings do not give even any hints ... it's a challenge.

Your samples should be correct - useful.

I have corrected the data and added piovt table.. Monthly time is blindly added to match 480 mins/day so data is there not there for it

Attachments

67.6 KB · Views: 5
Last edited by a moderator:
Abhishek A
Still same ... same ... same ...
There are only dates which can use!
as well as
You didn't even try to answer to questions.
I added items which we use in user tab. From column G to N. The data i have given is for the user 'Viral Avlani' only.

Attachments

70.3 KB · Views: 3
Abhishek A
Please, continue writing options which are possible.... Now, those '480' can even calculate somewhere eg as this file.

#3 Each person will use the file and enter the details in ...
Each person will use OWN file and 'master' would upload done rows from those 10 files.

Attachments

55.6 KB · Views: 13
Back