• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

CountIf not working for Spilled data

trprasad78

I am getting value error if use countif in J15 , But refer from outside I am getting out put.
please suggest.
Screenshot 2024-02-04 at 11.17.17 PM.png

if I use following formula in the same cell , I am getting #Value! error

=COUNTIF(INDEX(FILTER('Raw data'!$E$3:$P$72,'Raw data'!$B$3:$B$72="Inactive"),0,MATCH('Working sheet'!G4,'Raw data'!$E$2:$P$2,0)),">0")

Please post a sample sheet. ( no pics please)
(and BTW it is customary in free forums to wait about 24 hrs before bumping)

You are getting an error with this:

=COUNTIF(INDEX(FILTER('Raw data'!$E$3:$P$72,'Raw data'!$B$3:$B$72="Inactive"),0,MATCH('Working sheet'!G4,'Raw data'!$E$2:$P$2,0)),">0")

because the worksheets referenced in it aren't there. We can't help when there is crucial data missing from the sample sheet - sorry.

The formula doesn't work as the filter function returns an array & countifs needs a range.
However you can use countifs like
=COUNTIFS(INDEX('Raw data'!$E$3:$P$72,,XMATCH('Working sheet'!G4,'Raw data'!$E$2:$P$2,0)),">0",'Raw data'!$B$3:$B$72,"Inactive")

The formula doesn't work as the filter function returns an array & countifs needs a range.
However you can use countifs like
=COUNTIFS(INDEX('Raw data'!$E$3:$P$72,,XMATCH('Working sheet'!G4,'Raw data'!$E$2:$P$2,0)),">0",'Raw data'!$B$3:$B$72,"Inactive")
Thank you so much its working fine.

You are getting an error with this:

because the worksheets referenced in it aren't there. We can't help when there is crucial data missing from the sample sheet - sorry.
Thank you :)

Back