• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Copying from one worksheet to multiple sheets

thong

Hello Gurus,

I have a Temperature and Humidity readings from different sensors.

My Weekly problem is copying their daily readings into their corresponding worksheets.

In my attached worksheets, I have a Raw Data which I put my downloaded readings for a week. I want to copy each readings without going manually filtering and copying the readings to their corresponding worksheets.

I deleted some worksheets to meet the file upload limit.

Thank you in advance.

Attachments

• November 06 - 12, 2017 Reading1.xlsx
    966.9 KB · Views: 6
Hi John,

Wow..this is MAGIC!! ...It is possible to separate by Date like the attached format when clicking the Run button?

Thank you.

Hi, again!

Hi John,
Wow..this is MAGIC!! ...It is possible to separate by Date like the attached format when clicking the Run button?
Thank you.

Off course! check file. Blessings!

Awesome. When clicking run will it be possible to select the particular heading
I don't understand. Please explain with more details. Blessings!

Attachments

• November 06 - 12, 2017 Reading1.xlsb
    506.9 KB · Views: 7
Hi John,

I got a problem, hope you can help me. I tried experimenting on your attached file. Once I change my Data and press the run button it will delete all my sheets.

Hope you can change your code to suite my needs.

Please see attached LINK for my file. I cant upload it here because its too large.

Thank you so much.

Hi John,

Thank you again for the file, Hope this is not too much for you. Im getting an error to the min and maximum Im getting #NAME?

I would appreciate if you can fix it.

Thank you.

Thank you again for the file, Hope this is not too much for you. Im getting an error to the min and maximum Im getting #NAME?

What is your excel version?
I use AGGREGATE function because you use it in your file. This function is for Excel 2010 and newer.

If you have another version, we could change the function or do it with into VBA. Blessings!

Hi John,

I open thw file in 2007..I will try to open it on monday at the office. I have 2016 their.

I will revert it back to you.

Thank you.

Back