• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Copying from one sheet to another shee

thong

Hello All,

I have a worksheet that contains 26 columns, I want to copy them into another worksheet but its going down, One Column for Date & Time ;One Column for the Sensors ; One Column for Humidity and One column for Temperature.

Please find attached file.

Thank you,

Thong

Attachments

• Auto Copy.xlsx
    268.3 KB · Views: 5
Attached is the format that I want after copying from another sheet.

Thank you

Attachments

• copy.xlsx
    628.4 KB · Views: 9
Hello vletm,

If you open my file Auto Copy, "IP B0b/C0b Hum" this is my Humidity Reading and "IP B0b/C0b Temp" is my Temperature Reading I want them copy to another worksheet like the format of my second attachment.

Thank you

Hello vletm,

Thank you for the file. Yes, That's what I want. Could you please expand your code so that all the sensor readings can be copied too.

Thank you

Hello vletm,

Sorry for not making myself clear, I want all the sensor readings to be copied down.

I want also to copy IP B3f Hum to IP Vault_Level_10.

Thank you

Hi vletm,

I want that If I click the button that you made will copy all the readings of the sensors like the attached.

Thank you so much for the patient.

Attachments

• copy.xlsx
    628.4 KB · Views: 2
thong
You asked/verified that You want to copy ONLY those TWO column + A&B-columns.
Now, You changed that all those 24 columns need to copy ...
that makes double work!

Sorry for not making myself clear on this post
If you open my file Auto Copy, "IP B0b/C0b Hum" this is my Humidity Reading and "IP B0b/C0b Temp" is my Temperature Reading I want them copy to another worksheet like the format of my second attachment.
. Sorry my bad.

I need to copy them all.

Thank you.

Hi Vletm,

Thank you for the code, One more request, Can you please revise your code because the last two columns "IP Vault_Level_10H & IP Vault_Level_10"are not included in the copy sheet and the humidity and temperature reading has the same value.

Thank you

thong
Try to write shorter sentences that even I could figure Your needs.
Use '.' between sentences.

Change from code
4 (red) to 6 (green) as below
For x = 2 To 24 Step 2 ' old code line
For x = 2 To 26 Step 2 ' modified code line

Thanks vletm, I did the changed its copying now up tp the last column.

Please, I would appreciate if you can do some modifications because the reading of the humidity and temperature that being copied are the same.

**(the readings of IP B0b/C0b Hum /Temp are being populated for all the sensors)

Sorry for the trouble.

Thank you

thong
What?
There are over 24000 rows
>> send exact list of rows, which has something, which would need some modification!
Your trouble is like below ...
... if You want to go to the moon - don't use bicycle! ...

Back