• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Copy data from other sheet and sort by criteria

Hi,

I'm trying to coppy all the data from the main table (sheet "registu 1") that contain "C" letter in column I to the table from sheet "registru C" . I need these data to be showned conologically by date depending on what mounth i select (G2)
The hard part is that when i change the mounth it doesn't change the table info automaticly.

Can please someone help me with this?
thanks

Attachments

• registru.xls
    79.5 KB · Views: 4
Try,

1] In I8, copied down :

=IF(ROWS($1:1)<=COUNTIF('registru 1'!$I$8:$I$100,"C"),"C","")

2] In B8, copied down :

=IFERROR(AGGREGATE(15,6,'registru 1'!B$8:B$100/('registru 1'!$I$8:$I$100="C"),ROWS($1:1)),"")

3] In C8, copied across to H8 and all copied down :

=IF($B8="","",INDEX('registru 1'!C$8:C$100,MATCH($B8,'registru 1'!$B$8:$B$100,0)))

4] Select E8:H135 >> Format Cells >> choose ; "Accounting"; in "Symbol" select "None" and "Decimal places" select "2" >> OK

upload_2019-3-5_13-32-40.png
Regards
Bosco

Attachments

• registru(1).xls
    202.5 KB · Views: 3
thank you , the code is ok, ( i need the data to be shownd also depending on month selected in cell G2) it works well for less data, but i will have more then 100 rows with info so it will take some time to render. is there any quiqer solution with vba code?

regards

Hi:

I have put a vba code to achieve this and have changed your lay out a bit to filter for months.

Thanks

Attachments

• registru.xls
    84.5 KB · Views: 4
Back