• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Copy data from one sheet to another based on criteria

Hello everyone, apologies if this has been asked before. I have searched and found similar, but to be fair, as soon as VBA is mentioned my brain fogs over and i lose the plot completely! Hopefully what i need to do can be done with formula... if not, please treat me like an idiot! (possibly best to do that anyway!!)

I am creating a spreadsheet for a PA to be able to take down details of a job (we run Disco's and Photobooths for Weddings, Parties, Corporate events etc) and provide a quote.

Where i have hit a stumbling block is that I would like the Quote sheet to automatically populate with the services that they have chosen with the relevant confirming rates etc etc.

How do i do this without having lots of blanks spaces in Sheet 2 where the services not selected haven't been copied over.

I've attached the sheet I'm creating with the data i want to pull across in red.

Thanks in advance
Neil

Attachments

• Copy of Event Enquiry Sheet.xlsx
    135.7 KB · Views: 2
Try,

B23, copied down :

=IFERROR(INDEX('Main info Sheet'!B$35:B$51,AGGREGATE(15,6,ROW('Main info Sheet'!Z$35:Z$51)-ROW('Main info Sheet'!Z$34)/('Main info Sheet'!Z$35:Z$51>0),ROWS($1:1))),"")

Q23, copied down :

=IF(B23="","",IFERROR(1/(1/VLOOKUP(B23,'Main info Sheet'!B$35:Z$51,12,0)),VLOOKUP(B23,'Main info Sheet'!B$35:Z$51,21,0)))

T23, copied down :

=IF(B23="","",IFERROR(1/(1/VLOOKUP(B23,'Main info Sheet'!B$35:Z$51,8,0)),VLOOKUP(B23,'Main info Sheet'!B$35:Z$51,17,0)))

AE23, copied down :

=IF(B23="","",Q23*T23)

Regards
Bosco

Attachments

• Event Enquiry Sheet(1).xlsx
    136.8 KB · Views: 2
Back