• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Copy Columns from Multiple Worksheet to another Workbook with Matching Worksheets

slohman

Need a vba macro to open a Workbook (folder directory will also be the same but not the name of the workbook), copy multiple columns A:K in each worksheet and copy it to the activeworkbook.

I cant have the vba in the workbook that I need to copy from as this comes from someone else.

My workbook with always be named Supplier Master Price List.

The workbook will also come from
ChDrive "G:"
ChDir "G:\f\Pricing"

TIA

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Mod edit : thread moved to appropriate forum !

The thread that you sent me to consolidate into one worksheet I have asked for it to be copy into matching worksheets of another workbook

The thread that you sent me to consolidate into one worksheet I have asked for it to be copy into matching worksheets of another workbook
Hi,

I understand, but it is basically the same code, like I said it always has slight variations each time it comes up.
If you wish, please upload a sample excel file and I will gladly take a look at it... it is simpler to give a targeted answer that way.

Back