• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Consolidate 3rd worksheets of each workbooks

Hello,

Can you help me to find a code to consolidate every 3rd worksheets of multiple workbooks? The workbooks can go up to 20 and option to select the workbook at code running would be a nice option. I searched in the net and got some coding but it does not help me to consider 3rd worksheet (name not identical but place is same). At consolidation, the header data should consider only from the 1st sheet (it is same for all worksheets).

Niranjanrajrishi
Is it matter which order are those worksheets?
= if order of worksheets can change then
... the result would be still wanted or how?

How would You select each workbook?
Cannot You have a list of names?

For each work worksheets, the data to be consolidated will be in the 3rd sheet (will be the last sheet of each workbooks). The concern here is that they do not carry same naming convention. The sheet name will be different and those prepared by multiple parties. The only trick here is to consider 3rd sheet.

Please see below the answers:

Is it matter which order are those worksheets? - Input file always carry 3 sheets and 3rd sheet is the data sheet which needs to be consolidated. So it does not matter the order to consolidate. In any order we can consolidate.
= if order of worksheets can change then - The input file ( I guess you are talking about sheets) cannot be changed since it comes after data process activity. Any order we can consolidate.
... the result would be still wanted or how? - The result is just the consolidate of all the data in the 3rd sheets of all selected filed.

How would You select each workbook? - Option to select the files needed.
Cannot You have a list of names? - Sheet name differs.

Thank you so much!

I tried and it allows me to select only one file at time. Can you please make it multiple file selection option? Also when I tried with 2 files, I could not see the output file. Is it something on the same sheet or new workfile?

Back