• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Consolidate 3 sheets with pivot tables into one

Siga - Nice to hear that it still working ...
I gotta do this myself because ...
Your Polar Bear has looooon and sharp nails
and You only want to push button :(

Siga - Nice to hear that it still working ...
I gotta do this myself because ...
Your Polar Bear has looooon and sharp nails
and You only want to push button :(

hahaha. the funniest thing is that this "problem" is Carlos, not mine. But...now you know how to deal with my "problems" in the future! I only need to push button! Only push! and push! and push!

THANK YOU and have an easy Wednesday. :)

Siga - I made a file for You ... but just now I cannot Upload it :(

hahahahaha! Made my day! But you missed something in it! After I push 25 times the sentence should appear from those colored cell "Siga, you are the Queen" or smth similar :) :) :)
P.S. Still laughing!!
P.S. I really hope this will not be the only one solution from you to every question I will place in this forum going forward.

Siga ... You wrote:
But...now you know how to deal with my "problems" in the future! I only need to push button! Only push! and push! and push!

Attachments

• siga.xlsb
    23.8 KB · Views: 3
Siga ... You wrote:
But...now you know how to deal with my "problems" in the future! I only need to push button! Only push! and push! and push!

hahaha. yes!! exactly! just would be good that computer is able to give me some cash after I find that treasure. :) :)
P.S. you are crazy!!

Siga ... You wrote:

and yes, I stick to my words, BUT...my push button should give me the answer I need for any particular question :). Not the same answer to all my questions :)

Back