• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Congratulations Luke - 2,000 Posts

Hui

Excel Ninja
Staff member
Luke

Congratulations on reaching the 2,000 Posts milestone

Hui...

Hi, Luke!

Sorry for haven't noticed this new milestone. I join Hui's congrats. Go on for the third one, now.

My best regards!

Pablo.

Jeez. I knew SirJB might have a dark side but I didn't realize he was pablo escobar.

@dan_l

"Tocayo" intended to be understood as referred to first name only. And the real zar seems to be Montrey... BTW, did you know that PEG's favorite place was Monterrey, in Mexico? Just a coincidence between nick and first/last name of Montrey? I wouldn't bet at all against it...

And about my dark side, it's so dark that not even the Rheinmetall high-energy laser weapon can shed a ray of light on it. Didn't you know that the scripts for last Batman movies have taken its inspiration on me?

Regards!

PS: But it isn't as dark as how did Chandoo lost his password, is it? And even less why did he take so much time to recover it... Or I read wrong and he had to travel thru the Tunnel Time to ask Tony & Douglas if they had seen it?

@Everyone

Thanks for the kind words!

@Myself

Be careful of SirJB7's dark side...

@Luke M

Hi!

Don't care too much, collaborate with my succeed... anyway I'm not after you...

Regards!

PS: ...yet? ;-o)

@oldchippy

Hi!

Wasn't he going to work? I always thought that sand and computers didn't go hand in hand...

Further wondering... should password be the only thing lost? or...?

Regards!

@Montrey

Hi!

Shouldn't it have been "was" instead of "is"? Or do you really...?

Regards!

@Montrey

Hi!

Locally we had (have? we'll never know, I guess) an analogue case, much reduced in scale obviously, but enough to hit hard a couple of presidents: Alfredo Yabran. Google it and see.

Regards!

@All.. the password was not really lost. I forgot it. Since I am too lazy to request a reset, I waited until I got back to India so that I can use my desktop to login to forums (which remembers my password).

And yes, I was in Aussieland for work, so no beaches. Just some beers and lot of walking on harbor bridge.

@Chandoo

Hi!

Never better chance for going to the nearest locksmith and make a duplicate of the Key Master...

:=)

Regards!

Back