1. Welcome to Chandoo.org Forums. Short message for you

Hi Guest,

Thanks for joining Chandoo.org forums. We are here to make you awesome in Excel. Before you post your first question, please read this short introduction guide. When posting or responding to questions please remember our values at Chandoo.org are: Humility, Passion, Fun, Awesomeness, Simplicity, Sharing Remember that we have people here for whom English is not there first language and we need to allow for this in our dealings.

2. Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

3. When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Combines 2 range of data untill the input is empty

Discussion in 'VBA Macros' started by Prasoonj, Mar 13, 2018 at 10:44 AM.

1. Prasoonj

Prasoonj New Member

Dear All
    Greetings !!

I'm new to Macro coding and need your support on my below query
    I have a Range of data and common codes separately . I'm looking for a code which combines both and results as below

Have attached a file with a scenario . Please need your best support to simply my work.

Thank you ! Awaiting your Kind reply

Attached Files:

2. vletm

vletm Excel Ninja

Something like this ...
    Follow instructions!
    with [ Do It ]?

Attached Files:

Khalid NGO likes this.
  3. Prasoonj

Prasoonj New Member

Thank you sir ,

Code works perfectly for what i have suggested but some more i have missed to explain you in my previous post. Sorry for the inconvience

Attached again the input data file and code original codes which i use for the processing.

Highlighted in Yellow color in the file - Default code needs to appear for all single contract in the same sequence i have given along with input modified by data codes.

Highlight in Green color - Based on Input and Common code given( which I already perfect now with the help of codes provided but need to include (") Quotation mark in the last (suffix)

And at last, Results are coming with a Space between each contract which is not required. Thank you for your interest in teaching me !!!!

Attached Files:

4. vletm

vletm Excel Ninja

It would a miracle if something would work after missing information and
    if You have changed layout of sheet
    Screen Shot 2018-03-15 at 09.40.11.png Left new layout -- right original layout.

and changed code ... someway ... hmm?
    I changed back.

I could only guess about Your named colors ...
    so I have to skip that part.

And at last, Results are coming with a Space between each contract which is not required.
    ... Hmm? As in both 'samples' there were ONE colorful row between something.
    I needed to guess, that You won't need that text there...
    Screen Shot 2018-03-15 at 09.54.52.png

The sample file would be as close as possible with the real file.

Attached Files: