• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Chart Presentation - Appear only when I desire

Debabrata

Hello, First of all I do not know whether it is possible in excel sheet or not!

Sometimes what happened is that, while I am in a meeting I do not want to show my client what is next ...!

Thus, it always come in my mind that is it possible to show charts-bar one by one i.e. whenever I press any key / press enter/press arrow then only the next value will appear.

In the uploaded spreadsheet: suppose the empty chart will appear first then when I press the arrow key then the value of Apr-15 : 122171 will appear then press key and next value: 108322 and then next so on till end.

I mean, all the value alongwith bar will appear one by one only not all at once. I do not show the entire chart in one go.

Is there anything in excel which I do not aware! If yes, then how I fulfill my requirements?

Regards,

Post moved By Mod

Attachments

• Chart Presentation.xlsx
    14.3 KB · Views: 3
Last edited by a moderator:
The 1st sample.
I add a spinner.
Test to click up/down.
If 'zero' would be challenge then there would be other solutions too.

Mind-blowing....! thanks......... it is working and fulfill my initial requirements but I have more expectation to learn from this forum like the bars in the chart will appear gradually from down to top, not suddenly...

Further, I wanted to know how did I add "Spinner"

In addition to that you have mentioned that "The first sample". Hope there are other options too. Can you please share your 2nd resolution if "zero" value?

Thank you very much.

Regards,

You could export you data and charts to PowerPoint and then just show slide by slide

I understand your thought but if a have a chart of 50graphs (bar-chart) to show then I have to add 50 charts one by One.... and it is very time consuming task.... Do you get exactly what I mean to explain?

Regards,

the 2nd sample ... without 'zero's
now bars grow 10% steps after click spinner.
there are possible to have 100 rows data.

> 'Add Spinner' > from 'Developer'-tab add 'Spinner' and make settings

Attachments

• Chart Presentation.xlsb
    22.1 KB · Views: 7
Back