• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Calculate number of Working Hours.

Shabbo

Dear Sir,

How to calculate number of Hrs from 06-05-2024 13:00 Hrs to 22-05-2024 18: 15 Hrs exclude Saturday 08 hrs to Monday 08 hrs.

How many working hrs will be there?

Hi Shabbo,
please check the attachment, I tried to solve your problem, hope it'll help you,

Step 1. Convert Time Format
Step 2. Merge Date and Time using , Text(G4,"DD/MMM/YYYY")&" "&Text(H4,"HH:MM:SS")
Step 3. Find out difference of time using , IF(F5="Saturday","",IF(F5="Sunday","",IF(F5="Monday","",I5-I4)))

Attachments

• Working Hours Sol.xlsx
    11.5 KB · Views: 2
Hi Shabbo,
please check the attachment, I tried to solve your problem, hope it'll help you,

Step 1. Convert Time Format
Step 2. Merge Date and Time using , Text(G4,"DD/MMM/YYYY")&" "&Text(H4,"HH:MM:SS")
Step 3. Find out difference of time using , IF(F5="Saturday","",IF(F5="Sunday","",IF(F5="Monday","",I5-I4)))
Dear Sir,

Thank you so much for your response, but one more thing need to be added that is from Friday to Saturday 8:00 number of working hours has to come but its coming zero and from Saturday 8:00 Hr to Monday 8:00 Hrs it should be zero which is coming correctly.

Can you please edit excel formula accordingly where I can get number of working hours from Friday till Saturday 8:00 Hours.

I have added red color for your reference.

Attachments

• Working Hours Sol.xlsx
    11.7 KB · Views: 2
Okay, we want time spend between friday to saturday also, if so
Just little change in Fn
IF(F5="Sunday","",IF(F5="Monday","",I5-I4)))

Attachments

• Working Hours Sol.xlsx
    11.5 KB · Views: 4
Back