• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

button macro for updating help needed

Duffer

Hi ,
I am still trying to get this sheet working , what i need to do is use a macro with a button to activate it to copy cells c18 to e36 to cells bj22 to bl41 , i don't know how to do the macro and need help .

Duffer .

Attachments

• UK SOCCER2014H.xlsm
    20.7 KB · Views: 4
Hello Again Nebu ,
Could you give me example of a macro to save the spreadsheet please or put it into the attached spreadsheet ,

Regards , Duffer .

Hi:

Do you want to do a save or save as , if it is just save u do not need a macro. Can you explain more what you want to achieve here , if the excel is having a in-built functionality it is better to use it rather than writing a macro...

Thanks
Nebu

Thanks again Nebu ,
I would like to save and then when wanting to open it with everything intact , so i guess just save ,
Cheers , Duffer .

Then you can use the default save function , just save your workbook as macro enabled workbook and enable the content whenever you open the workbook to run the macro

Then you can use the default save function , just save your workbook as macro enabled workbook and enable the content whenever you open the workbook to run the macro

Thanks Nebu ,
i just save and close and when i reopen the spreadsheet everything is ok , so far
Regards , Duffer .

Back