• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Automatically update chart when data changes

trumpetbird

Hi, I am using the dashboard sold on this site, great, it has really opened my eyes to the power and simplicity in excel. The difficulty I am having is in the Outstanding Issues Chart. This does not update automatically, so I have to select the data label, then select format data labels and then reset label text. Is there a way to set this so that it updates automatically?

Apart from this, it works well, I have made a slight change to help it update:

linked the data in the issues list so that it updates the burndown chart by inserting a complete date column in the issue tracker, and inserting in the actual column of the burndown chart page=COUNTIF('Issue Tracker'!$A$6:$A$117, B7), which is helpful.

Welcome to the forum trumpetbird

If you use the google Custom Search bar with the title of your post, you will get several posts for the same issue.

One of the article is here:

http://chandoo.org/wp/2009/10/15/dynamic-chart-data-series/

Gurgaon is one of main corporate hub of this country because it is very near to New Delhi the capital of India and many big corporate have opened their head offices here. Ghaziabad,isabel marant shoes,Incom different from other similar portals is the agreement with the available entertainment stories and the authenticity as well as the reliability of the sources. Indian bridal,link:http://www.isabel-marant-sneaker.com, Designer Saree Wedding Bridal Designer it has it all. These creations are available in various sizes as well so that people can get what they want and make sure that they pick up apparels that fit them best. It is a gelatin drink with arnibal or sugar syrup. With a global focus on the Earth's environment and daily attention from local and national news outlets.

Related articles:

Back