• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Attendance Sheet-monthly (reference missing)

ismailzkhan

Dear Techies,

Please help me in preparing attendance sheet for monthly basis for each employee.

Attached excel contains Raw Data and expected results sheets.
Raw data contains:
1. Employee details (employee list goes on up to 500)
2. Dates
Expected results are:
1. Each employee details with dates
2. This should replicate to all employees

I tried to prepare this by giving cell reference from Raw data sheet, but if I delete one employee details reference is missing.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Is Khan

Attachments

• Attendance Problem.xlsx
    13.8 KB · Views: 19
I don't see any relationship in your workbook between the employee and the dates worked nor the hours in nor out. What do you expect from us without you giving us full information in your sample? Your expected results do not show any data. Help us to help you by supplying full information.

Dear Sidman,

I was unable to express my requirement in past post.

My requirement is In Raw data sheet there are employee name/ emp. code and dates of a month. In expected result sheet I am looking to get emp. code/ employee name and date. As employee list is almost 500 and it changes each month. I tried to prepare giving reference to cells, when i am deleting and entering new employee details the reference goes off and expected results not coming.

Hope I am clear now for you to help me.

Thanks in advance.

I am still not getting it. Show us some sample expected results and explain how you arrive at it using your sample data. Mock up the expected results manually so that we will understand.

Back