• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

allocate average by vlooking up dates

ALAMZEB

Hi All

Can formula find averge by month between two dates (column C & D) than vlookup date range and allocate average into rows (14)

i know its simple usng vlookup but cant determine any formula that also calculate between two date range

attached

Attachments

• Chandoo.xlsx
    10.4 KB · Views: 5
Hi ALAMZEB,

Seems your sample set (desire out is incorrect).

Please see this formula hope this will work

=AVERAGEIFS(INDEX($I$3:$U$7,MATCH($A4,$I$3:$I$7,0),0),$I$3:$U$3,">="&C4,$I$3:$U$3,"<="&D4)

Hi All

Can formula find averge by month between two dates (column C & D) than vlookup date range and allocate average into rows (14)

i know its simple usng vlookup but cant determine any formula that also calculate between two date range

attached

Attachments

• Chandoo (6).xlsx
    10.6 KB · Views: 5
Hi

the requied table is actual desired output. imagine table Requied is empty
the formula should calculate the average in column F and than allocate the average to column "Required"

Last edited:
Hi,

Already shared the required formula, please check

Hi

the requied table is actual desired output. imagine table Requied is empty
the formula should calculate the average in column F and than allocate the average to column "Required"

Attachments

• Chandoo (6) (1).xlsx
    10.6 KB · Views: 5
Hi All

attached

Seems to be mistake in data set. 2017 instead of 2016.
Corrected the same. Solution enclosed. Please check.

with best regards
Arun N

Attachments

• Chandoo Solved.xlsx
    10.7 KB · Views: 6
Back