• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Advance Filter

Rajender

Hi All,

I have data sheet where I have following columns starting from Cell A1 to P1

Work Order_WO000 Dummy Project (PC)WO000 Type_WO000 Dummy LLC Upload DateUS000 Node 2GWO600 2G Line Swap/LL Avoided StatusWO600 2G Line Swap/LL Avoided ActualWO600 2G Line Swap/LL Avoided Upload DateUS000 Node 3GWO600 3G Line Swap/LL Avoided StatusWO600 3G Line Swap/LL Avoided ActualWO600 3G Line Swap/LL Avoided Upload DateUS000 Node 4GWO600 4G Line Swap/LL Avoided ActualWO600 4G Line Swap/LL Avoided StatusWO600 4G Line Swap/LL Avoided Upload Date

and in sheet 2 from range F4 to N6 I have below mentioned criteria :-

_WO000 Dummy Project (PC)WO000 Type_WO000 Dummy LLC Upload DateWO600 2G Line Swap/LL Avoided StatusCalculationWO600 2G Line Swap/LL Avoided Upload DateWO600 3G Line Swap/LL Avoided StatusCalculationWO600 3G Line Swap/LL Avoided Upload Date
="Mwave"="Phase 1"="Swapped"=ISBLANK(Data!G2)=FALSE=ISBLANK(Data!H2)=TRUE
="Mwave"="Phase 1"="Swapped"=ISBLANK(Data!K2)=FALSE=ISBLANK(Data!L2)=TRUE

When I am running the Advance filter options than its showing blank result ?

Could anybody suggest where I am applying wrong conditions.

Regards,
Rajender

You you mind re-showing us the Adv Filter setup either as a picture, or better yet, in a workbook? I'm afraid it got all jumbled up. :(

ooops sorry.

Now I uploaded image file.

Regards,
Rajender

Attachments

• data.PNG
    data.PNG
    13.1 KB · Views: 4
  • Query.PNG
    Query.PNG
    10.4 KB · Views: 3
At first pass, the two "calculation" columns are going to give the AdvFilter trouble. One, the titles aren't unique, and two, it doesn't look like you have a column within the data labelled "calculation". If you are trying to filter on rows where the info is blank, you would set it up like:
TYPE
="="""

Note that the above is the formula you would put in the cell, which in turn would create an equation that the AdvFilter will read, and treat that equation as a formula, pulling in blank cells.

If you can't get the Advanced Filter to work, you could always use two PivotTables.

It's much easier for us to help if you upload an actual workbook with sample data.

Back