• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Add cells together on one page and putting total in another!

Kandi

Hi there,

What I need help with on this attachment is taking data from AA:AE on Sheet 1 and putting it in Sheet 2. This is based on the exact customer name. So week 1 totals on Sheet 2 would include all "Foundation Building Materials - Escondido, CA". And so on for each customer. My biggest issue is getting it to read duplicate names down the list. I have tried vlookup, hlookup, and even pulling a similiar situation from another report. But I am having no luck.

Attachments

• sales.xlsx
    69.9 KB · Views: 6
Yes,
I that is exactly what I needed it to do. I just couldn't get my formula to total. Thank you so much.

Hi Narayank991,
So it turns out I was thinking about a certain situation. I am hoping you can help me one more time. What I forgot was that my weeks are not as straight forward as I had requested. Could you take a look and see if you can help.
So what is going on is... if you take a look at my formula in the majority of the cells in June 2016 you will see how they tie the most top numbers 1,2,3... (cells c2:ai2) are formatted with my daily entry sheet. Well what I forgot was that a week isn't directly 1:5 as in daily entry but is based on day of week also.
? Based on the formula in most cells on June 2016 need to pull data from daily entry and then sheet 3 needs to give a total based on a week. (m-f) not 1:5). Does this make sense. Your help is appreciated. I will answer any questions of course.I have attached a new excel book. This is pretty exact to my daily use.

Attachments

• Las Vegas June 24, 2016 Distribution.xlsx
    986.8 KB · Views: 3
Back