• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

ActiveX Optionbox not visible within its ActiveX Frame control

G Nagarajan

Hi,

I added a MS frame control and then four optionox control onto that. When I go out of design more my optionboxes are not visible. What could be the problem here? I googled for this and could not find the exact solution.

G Nagarajan
Seems that You should refresh Your memory.
You've already asked to read these:
especially part How to get the Best Results at Chandoo.org

Hi, vletm thanks for reminding me. Could you please pinpoint my mistake in post? Should I have to post this in different forum or something else I did wrong?

G Nagarajan
Did You reread those Forum Rules? Yes or No?

Posting Rules & Etiquette
The Chandoo.org Forums is a collaborative and happy place to learn and expand your Excel knowledge.
The Chandoo.org Forums consist of several Sub-Forums based on the type of question/area of Excel you are interested in.

Please take a few minutes to read this list of Rules, Procedures and Etiquette's for posting here at the Chandoo.org Forums.

Did You noticed that there is How to get the Best Results at Chandoo.org Yes or No?
  • Use Relevant words in the Title and in the tag Box, This will aid future searches.
  • When drafting a question, try and lay out the question in a clear and concise way.
  • Try and tell the readers what is the situation, what have you tried and what do you want to achieve.
  • Don't leave out information more info is better
  • For the best/fastest results, Upload a Sample File using the "Upload a File" button at the bottom of the page.
  • Consider that the world is operating 24hrs a day. A late post today may well be answered by someone else overnight.
  • Please post, new posts in the correct forums, not as Emails/Messages to people
  • Quickly search the Web and Chandoo.org for help before posting. It is quite possible that your problem has been solved by someone else.
  • At Chandoo.org we have two forums dealing with FAQ's for common Excel and VBA solutions.

Did You follow those this time?
    Did You follow those Your previous time?

G Nagarajan
Did You reread those Forum Rules? Yes or No?