• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

12-month rolling turnover rate help

Kimber

Having trouble with a formula to calculate the 12-month rolling turnover rate for four categories. Missing some information so I am assuming I need to start formula in the 12th row of data? I've done this type of formula before but it only involved one column of data. Thank you for your help.

Attachments

• Forum_Rolling Turnover Rates.xlsx
    29.3 KB · Views: 14
Having trouble with a formula to calculate the 12-month rolling turnover rate for four categories. Missing some information so I am assuming I need to start formula in the 12th row of data? I've done this type of formula before but it only involved one column of data. Thank you for your help.
Anyone? I am stumped...and I am not an advanced Excel user. I appreciate any help!

Kimber
Do You know - how would Your '12-month rolling turnover rate' calculate?
or
what kind of help do You wait for?
Hi vletm,
I think that Column L should take the total of the last 12 numbers in column H and divide it by the average of the last 12 numbers in column D.

Kimber
If You think so, then why You did something else?
I tried to write formula, which You think above ...
Oh, my word, vletm. Sometimes I overthink these formulas. I realize why no one offered to help right away when the answer is so simple! Thank you so much for your time and patience.

Last edited:
Back