• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.
Smallman
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi, just want some help.... I have an excel table with 3 columns. I want to count the unique value of the first column matching cells of the second that are not blank and cells in the third columns that are not blank. The second scenario will be to calculate the count of unique value of the first column matching cells of the second column that are not blank with cells in the third columns that are blank...Thanks
    Hi Smallman,
    with reference to Is it possible to create code for Mouse and Keyboard Movements forum topic.
    Please send this file to me also. My email ID is mail2ismailkhan@gmail.com
    Thank you for your replay here is my mail id - sgmpatnaik@gmail.com
    Smallman
    Smallman
    Hi Patnaik

I will post it through when I get home from Work.

Sorry for the delay. If you want to test the code save a picture as Smallman, make a label put it over command button 1 and it should go fine.

Take care

Smallman
    sgmpatnaik
    sgmpatnaik
    No problem, but i tried as per your instruction and i failed to get success may be i am doing some thing wrong, let see from your file and how to do the keyboard movements, i mean when we type some thing then it will record the macro and when we playback then it will run

no problem take your own time
    Hey Smallman... I am thrilled to notice the expertise you have in excel, i have seen you as a saviour to many on various forums. I am trying to record a macro, but the data is too large (error: procedure too large). I will send across the data, also the VBA txt. my email id is samytz@outlook.com. Would be really great if you could do your MAGIC. Thanks :)
    Smallman
    Smallman
    Sam - Firstly let me apologise. I am so very sorry I never saw this post of yours. I probably got a notification but I never saw this part of Chandoo before.

Thanks so much for your kind words. Let me know if you are still having issues. Now I know about people writing in my profile I will check more often.

Take care

Smallman
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back