• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Excel Data Extract from SAP Logon 760

Jeyarajm2017

Hi,

Earlier i had Sap 730 and using excel vba macro i was able to extract the data to Excel from SAP. But in the newer version of SAP logon 760 it shows the save as dialog box to save the file which is not getting captured through SAP scripting and it is difficult to embed in excel macros.

How to overcome this save as dialog box to save the excel file from SAP

Thanks,
Jeyaraj M

Jeyarajm2017
Who else would guess to which You had earlier?
Your How to ...
You should give more details.
To be more clear on my query, in my previous version of SAP 730 login i was able to extract the excel data from SAP through vba script but in the new version SAP logon 760 the existing query is not running as the file path to save the file is different where it is opening a save as dialog box.

when i took the rescripting on the new version, sap script captures before the step of save as dialog box and this not recorded in the scripting. now my requirement is how to let the vba to read the file path and the file name to be saved in a folder.

Jeyarajm2017
As I tried to ask Who else would guess to which You had earlier?
You have had few thread in Chandoo.org.
Should everyone else go and try to find out to which thread You refer?
... without that Your given information - it means start to zero and that means more information from You.
Your
how to let the vba to read the file path and the file name to be saved in a folder.
... where should let the vba read something? if above is everything You could explain.

Back