• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Formula needed and get corrected

udprocks

Hi Guru's,

Happy new year to all.

I have a data sheet i just want to fix formulas.

We need to go to the data sheet, and then go to the drop down button on the top for the date and pull all the information from the dates that are missing

if you go to the data sheet you can pull 2019 from the drop down and it will give you all the information that you need

and then on the data sheet i need you to fix the formulas from column e-w .

Any help would be appreciated.

best

Attachments

• Monthly test to Guy Wong 1.3.20.xlsx
    817.8 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Hi ,

The uploaded file gives errors when I open it.

Can you ensure that your file is fully verified ? Otherwise , any uploads may be missing important parts such as data validations.

Narayan

Hi ,

I don't think this is the correct file , corresponding to your post.

Please check and upload the appropriate file.

Narayan

Hi ,

I don't think this is the correct file, corresponding to your post.

Please check and upload the appropriate file.

Narayan

Sorry my fault, unable to upload the file, could you please check here if possible

Hi ,

I am not able to understand what formulas need to be fixed.

Can you start with the first column where formulas need to be fixed , and explain what you want done ?

Narayan

Dear sir,

I have to fix formulas on Data sheet refere to information on vlookup sheet nd enter all su.maries from 2-2019 to 11-1-2019

Hi ,

At this rate , we will never get anywhere.

Can you mention just one worksheet cell and the worksheet tab where you have a formula which needs to be corrected ?

Just one worksheet cell.

Just one worksheet tab.

Unless this is given , please do not bother to reply with anything else.

Narayan

udprocks
As You've read from https://chandoo.org/forum/threads/site-rules-new-users-please-read.294/
  • Cross-Posting. Generally, it is considered poor practice to cross post. That is to post the same question on several forums in the hope of getting a response quicker.
  • If you do cross-post, please put that in your post.
  • Also if you have cross-posted and get an Solution elsewhere, have the courtesy of posting the Solution here so other readers can learn from the answer also, as well as stopping people wasting their time on your answered question.

In this case - You means udprocks

Back