• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Project Portfolio Gantt view scroll bar (right side)

hotsummer70

I purchased the Project Portfolio Dashboard and the right side scroll bar (Dashboard tab, Gnatt chart view) isn't there for 2007 or 2010 version. I am currently using Excel 2013. I have more than 15 tasks and currently not able to view task 16 forward.

I really like the tool but without this feature, the tool is a no/go for me.

Please help!

I purchased the Project Portfolio Dashboard and the right side scroll bar (Dashboard tab, Gnatt chart view) isn't there for 2007 or 2010 version. I am currently using Excel 2013. I have more than 15 tasks and currently not able to view task 16 forward.

I really like the tool but without this feature, the tool is a no/go for me.

Please help!

Solved the problem - The Gnatt chart view needed to be adjusted, it was covering the scroll bar.

Another question related to the Gantt chart, is it possible to expand the width of the Activity Name and reduce the width of the Calendar portion of the chart?

Hi ,

Your first problem will not be resolved by manually resizing the Gantt chart.

The workbook has a macro named resizeGantt , which is called from the Workbook_Open macro. Thus , the next time you open the workbook , this macro will run , and you will find that the Gantt chart is obscuring the vertical scroll bar on the right.

Either you manually resize the Gantt chart , and then disable the resizeGantt macro by commenting it out , or you change the value used within the macro ; you will find the following line of code :

.Width = 9.1 * 72

Change the value 9.1 to 8.2

For your second problem , you can send me the workbook to :

tech.support@chandoo.org

Narayan

Thank you for your help, I updated the macro as suggested and it works fine now. I was able to resize the Activity name field by in-hiding the Gant sheet and adjusting the column width.
thank you for your help.

Back